Monday, December 5, 2011

Norah's Christmas Photos



I set up a photo session in our room this weekend and took some holiday photos of little Norah.  For those who haven't seen any on Facebook, I thought I'd post some here.  Enjoy! 













We are still waiting for news on a closing date for the house...hoping to hear something this week! It's been a very stressful process, and we are just exhausted.  There are 5 adults, one baby and one dog under this roof right now, and a kitchen remodel underway.  My last remaining grandparent passed away 2 weeks ago, and I'm adding Zumba classes every week.  Needless to say, we have a lot going on, and it was a much needed break to spend some time with Matt, our girl, and the camera!  Hopefully, the second half of December will be more relaxing and enjoyable for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment